Sporechat - The Unofficial Spore Forums
Welcome to Sporechat!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Sporechat!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza (Yes, people do give handmade presents on Kwanza)?

3 posters

Go down

What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza (Yes, people do give handmade presents on Kwanza)? Empty What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza (Yes, people do give handmade presents on Kwanza)?

Post  Mod-Zaroas Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:40 am

So... What did you get?
I haven't actually opened my presents from "Santa" yet, but I got some presents on Christmas Eve for some reason.
So far I have:
-A piece of an iron meteorite
-A book about space
-Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
-A book that teaches me how to draw awesome dragons
-Some trading cards for a game I don't like, which I'll give to my cousins tomorrow
-A football (American Football by the way for people who don't live in the U.S.A) jersey
-Mini-Guitar Hero
-A Flip Ultra HD Camcorder
-An iHome
-A new hat
-Some mini-towel thing... Which I have no idea why I got
-Wii Sports Resort
-Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games for DS
-Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron (Which my brother asked for but I got... It's still pretty cool though)
-A bathing suit (I'm a swimmer)
-New goggles
-An invisible ink pen
-Pictionary Man
-A shirt with my favorite band on it
-A $225 gift card for the Apple Store
-Some computer program that allows me to draw stuff on my computer and edit them using effects (Not anything actually good...)

That's it for now, but I'm getting more present later on, when I got to my grandparent's house. I'm also getting more tomorrow. I get a lot of stuff on Christmas. I'll update this when I get everything else.

I'll remove this thread on January 31st, because by then this will be forgotten...

Last edited by Mod-Zaroas on Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod-Zaroas
Mod-Zaroas
Cell
Cell

Location : Behind you. Yes, I'm invisible. You got a problem with that?

Back to top Go down

What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza (Yes, people do give handmade presents on Kwanza)? Empty Re: What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza (Yes, people do give handmade presents on Kwanza)?

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:43 am

I got:

*A very detailed (maps included) book about Earth's geological, biological and tectonic history.
*A DVD of the movie Avatar (awesome!!!!!).
*The Avatar game for PC (awesome!!!!!).
*Need for Speed Shift - Nitros addition.
*Comand & Conquer III - Tiberium Wars & Kane's Wrath expantion.
*A new graphics card so that I can play the above mentioned games.
*A book about the possible evolution and extinction of dragons aswell as a bonus "species album" of dragons inside.
*A new wristwatch.
*R1 000 (about $100)
*A HUGE, illustrated book about the history of weapons.
*The world famous book of an Alien world called Expedition with Discovery Channel's "Alien Planet" DVD set included!
*That's it.
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Location : If I told you, I'd have to kill you. You think I'm lying? How'd you know? o.0 Fine, South Africa. T_T

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza (Yes, people do give handmade presents on Kwanza)? Empty What?

Post  Mod-Zaroas Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:23 am

*A DVD of the movie Avatar (awesome!!!!!).
How did you get that? I want to see that move so much! Wait... did it already come out on DVD in South Africa?
Mod-Zaroas
Mod-Zaroas
Cell
Cell

Location : Behind you. Yes, I'm invisible. You got a problem with that?

Back to top Go down

What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza (Yes, people do give handmade presents on Kwanza)? Empty Re: What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza (Yes, people do give handmade presents on Kwanza)?

Post  Mod-Kironi_68 Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:29 am

Mod-DudeMan95 wrote:
*A book about the possible evolution and extinction of dragons aswell as a bonus "species album" of dragons inside.
Cool!

I got GA (ownage!!!), a video gaming surround sound chair, the guidebook to GA, and some Bakugan stuff. I'll get more in a few hours so its not official. Smile
Mod-Kironi_68
Mod-Kironi_68
Species
Species

http://everybodypanic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Awesome! Oh, and about the Avatar DVD: no It's not out in South Africa, it is however out in Britain, and my Brotish sister is the giving type! Very Happy And yeah, the dragon book rules... Cool
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Location : If I told you, I'd have to kill you. You think I'm lying? How'd you know? o.0 Fine, South Africa. T_T

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-Kironi_68 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 pm

I got Advance Wars: Days of Ruin with my money. dance smilie
Mod-Kironi_68
Mod-Kironi_68
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-Kironi_68 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Kironi_68 wrote:I got Advance Wars: Days of Ruin with my money. dance smilie
...And Spyro: A Hero's Tail and Enter the Dragonfly, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness. Awesome
Mod-Kironi_68
Mod-Kironi_68
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 am

I got the late Christmas present of the Star Wars Galaxy Guide!!! dance smilie Now I've got soooo muuuuch stuuuuff... globe smilie
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-Kironi_68 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:08 am

Mod-DudeMan95 wrote:I got the late Christmas present of the Star Wars Galaxy Guide!!! dance smilie Now I've got soooo muuuuch stuuuuff... globe smilie
Coooooooool! Very Happy
Mod-Kironi_68
Mod-Kironi_68
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 am

Kironi_68 wrote:
Mod-DudeMan95 wrote:I got the late Christmas present of the Star Wars Galaxy Guide!!! dance smilie Now I've got soooo muuuuch stuuuuff... globe smilie
Coooooooool! Very Happy
Yeah... Smile
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down