Sporechat - The Unofficial Spore Forums
Welcome to Sporechat!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Sporechat!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more!

2 posters

Go down

Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! Empty Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more!

Post  Mod-Zaroas Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Feeling underrated? Are your creations overlooked? Do your creations have the potential to become the best? Have people become tired of your self-advertising and are now starting to flame you? Do you feel that your creations could be better, but don't know how to make them better? Are you an unknown creator?

Well, if you are that person, then this is the place for you! Here, you can advertise yourself, have people critique your work, have your name on a list of fantastic creators nearly nobody has heard of, and more!

Here is a template for advertising yourself:

Name:
Link to Spore Profile:
Subscribers: (There is no limit to how many subs you may have on this, unlike other self-advertising threads)
Examples of Your Work :Post 1-3 examples of your work here. This can be anything, from an adventure to a creature.

We can also help you get to the top of the MPN. If you feel that the creation you just made is the greatest creation ever, post it here and we'll be sure to rate it up a lot!
Like I said before, there is also a list of unknown creators. If you fell that you're good but have under 500 subs, post the ink t your profile here and we'll add you to the list!
We also categorize the list of unknown creators. The categories are Creatures, Buildings, Adventures, and Vehicles. you will be put into a category depending on what we fell you're really good at. Note that a creator can fit into more than 1 category. The list can be seen on the post below.

We can critique your work! Just give us a link and we'll have a look! We'll run adventures in test drive, and any other type of creation in the editor.

That's all for now. Once again, look at the post below this to see the list of creators.

~Zaroas

Last edited by Mod-DudeMan95 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stickied.)
Mod-Zaroas
Mod-Zaroas
Cell
Cell

Location : Behind you. Yes, I'm invisible. You got a problem with that?

Back to top Go down

Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! Empty List of Unknown Creators

Post  Mod-Zaroas Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Here is the list of the unknown creators in all its categorized glory! Yes, I did add my name to the categories, I'm very underrated and good at pretty much everything. I also added some creators who I feel are underrated.

Creatures
-Zaroas
-Xahlicem
-FlameJL
-DudeMan95

Vehicles
-Zaroas

Buildings
-Zaroas
-Xahlicem

Adventures
-Zaroas

Last edited by Mod-Zaroas on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Mod-Zaroas
Mod-Zaroas
Cell
Cell

Back to top Go down

Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! Empty Re: Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more!

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:02 am

(And so, SporeChat's reserection begins... Very Happy)

Feeling underrated?
Yes

Are your creations overlooked?
By everyone excluding Rebecca1208, Killroy13, Glance, MileHighGuy and Creepers79.

Do your creations have the potential to become the best?
The potential is probably there, I just don't know it yet.

Have people become tired of your self-advertising and are now starting to flame you?
No. I have never self-advertised.

Do you feel that your creations could be better, but don't know how to make them better?
Most of them could be better.

Are you an unknown creator?
Yes

Name: DudeMan95
Link to Spore Profile: http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/DudeMan95
Subscribers: 33 - Not sure who, though.
Examples of My Work:
Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! 500500472814_lrgDude Scorpion

Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! 500495036104_lrgIce Brak'r

Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! 500491063908_lrgJailen'Jah

...but have under 500 subs...
Exclamation Shocked Question Wow!!!! I've only got 33. Crying or Very sad

I'm only good at the creature creator in my oppinion.

Link to my profile: <--
Link to my best creations: <--
Link to my templates: <--
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Location : If I told you, I'd have to kill you. You think I'm lying? How'd you know? o.0 Fine, South Africa. T_T

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! Empty Dudeman95

Post  Mod-Zaroas Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Wow! Nice creatures. I'll add you to the list right now, and also subscribe to you!
Also, I feel I should do this...
Name: Zaroas
Link to Spore Profile: http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Zaroas
Subscribers:70
Examples of Your Work :

Roctan Dragon
Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! 500500548707_lrg
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500500548707

Raeknesa Hoverer
Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! 500450241905_lrg
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500224838160

Last edited by Mod-Zaroas on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Mod-Zaroas
Mod-Zaroas
Cell
Cell

Back to top Go down

Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more! Empty Re: Advertise yourself here! Also includes creation critique, a list of unknown creators and more!

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks! (By the way, just subbed you too! Wink)
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Location : If I told you, I'd have to kill you. You think I'm lying? How'd you know? o.0 Fine, South Africa. T_T

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Just thought you should know: I moved this thread to "Spore Creations" and stickied it. Wink
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down