Sporechat - The Unofficial Spore Forums
Welcome to Sporechat!

Creature Stage Possible?

Go down

Is the Spore Creature Stage possible, in your opinion?

Creature Stage Possible? Vote_lcap0%Creature Stage Possible? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Creature Stage Possible? Vote_lcap50%Creature Stage Possible? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Creature Stage Possible? Vote_lcap50%Creature Stage Possible? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Creature Stage Possible? Empty Creature Stage Possible?

Post  Mod-Kironi_68 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:06 am

A recent thought in my head is, "Hey, is the Creature Stage even possible?" scratch Well I've been thinking, and even though this is the same (sort of) process that humans went through (hey, we're not even done yet!), the entire thought that all species in a galaxy would evolve with a possiblity of having the exact same traits.(ie. your creature having a mouth and another creature accross the galaxy having the same one) Also, not all organisms of the same species look the same, thus making the stage completely impossible.

You can share your your thoughts here, and discuss other impossibilities within the game. Thinking

DM95 edit: Polls must contain a neutral option when asking a yes/no question (see guidelines). Wink

Last edited by Kironi_68 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Mod-Kironi_68
Mod-Kironi_68
Species
Species

View user profile http://everybodypanic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Creature Stage Possible? Empty Re: Creature Stage Possible?

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:28 am

That's completely dependant on how the player creates his/her creature and changes it through the stage.

Eg. My in-game "Tuntorora" creature:
Creature Stage Possible? 148druu
(I suck at making in-game creatures look good Sad, though I evolve them realistically Cool.)

The freedom of the creature creator allowes you to create the most stupidly impossible creature immaginable and still make it work, regardless on weather or not it's even makes sence. Neutral

As far as creatures identical in phisiology goes, it's certainly possible, just realy, REALY unlikely. Renember, though. The creature you evolve in Spore is suposed to become spacefaring, it's not suposed to become a wild creature like an elephant or a grasshopper, but the creature creator allowes you to do that. Considering humanity's bodily mobility, perhaps humanoid is the best shape to evolve if you're going to become space faring. Renember, only a seventh of all planets on Spore are/will ever be homeplanets to a spacefaring race. alien

In other words: Evolved by someone who just creates and doesn't care about gradual change? No. No
Evolved by someone who cares about making the creature make evolutionary sence? Yes. thumbs up
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Location : If I told you, I'd have to kill you. You think I'm lying? How'd you know? o.0 Fine, South Africa. T_T

View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-Kironi_68 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:40 am

Mod-DudeMan95 wrote:That's completely dependant on how the player creates his/her creature and changes it through the stage.

Eg. My in-game "Tuntorora" creature:
Creature Stage Possible? 148druu
(I suck at making in-game creatures look good Sad, though I evolve them realistically Cool.)

The freedom of the creature creator allowes you to create the most stupidly impossible creature immaginable and still make it work, regardless on weather or not it's even makes sence. Neutral

As far as creatures identical in phisiology goes, it's certainly possible, just realy, REALY unlikely. Renember, though. The creature you evolve in Spore is suposed to become spacefaring, it's not suposed to become a wild creature like an elephant or a grasshopper, but the creature creator allowes you to do that. Considering humanity's bodily mobility, perhaps humanoid is the best shape to evolve if you're going to become space faring. Renember, only a seventh of all planets on Spore are/will ever be homeplanets to a spacefaring race. alien

In other words: Evolved by someone who just creates and doesn't care about gradual change? No. No
Evolved by someone who cares about making the creature make evolutionary sence? Yes. thumbs up
On that you are completly correct, but I'm saying that they all have the same availability of parts. For example, even in space, the space creature accross the galaxy could have the same parts and abilities, sometimes even being the same creature! Cool
Mod-Kironi_68
Mod-Kironi_68
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 am

Kironi_68 wrote:On that you are completly correct, but I'm saying that they all have the same availability of parts. For example, even in space, the space creature accross the galaxy could have the same parts and abilities, sometimes even being the same creature! Cool
Now that aspect of Spore is completely impossible since actual animals are not made up of set parts, nor do they have set abbilties (though it does make for great gameplay! Laughing ).
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Location : If I told you, I'd have to kill you. You think I'm lying? How'd you know? o.0 Fine, South Africa. T_T

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-Kironi_68 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:46 am

Mod-DudeMan95 wrote:
Kironi_68 wrote:On that you are completly correct, but I'm saying that they all have the same availability of parts. For example, even in space, the space creature accross the galaxy could have the same parts and abilities, sometimes even being the same creature! Cool
Now that aspect of Spore is completely impossible since actual animals are not made up of set parts, nor do they have set abbilties (though it does make for great gameplay! Laughing ).
Yeh it does. flower
Mod-Kironi_68
Mod-Kironi_68
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:04 am

Kironi_68 wrote:
Mod-DudeMan95 wrote:
Yeh it does. flower
I thought you were a guy! Laughing
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-Kironi_68 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:05 am

Mod-DudeMan95 wrote:
Kironi_68 wrote:
Mod-DudeMan95 wrote:
Yeh it does. flower
I thought you were a guy! Laughing
lol i am crazy smilie
Mod-Kironi_68
Mod-Kironi_68
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod-DudeMan95 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 am

Woah, we're going off topic here! There's a section for that! Mad/Laughing
Mod-DudeMan95
Mod-DudeMan95
Species
Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down